Thursday, July 15, 2010

Hello !!!!!
Sorry , never post :( .
Didn't felt like so didn't lohs . Lols -
Anws, jiawen and me divorced yesterday ... :( eh laogong , I miss you . Ok STOP , later scared HIS (jiawen)'s fiancé get jealous . Lol . Guys, this is for fun . Not the REAL one , like your mom & dad . Shuyee and jiawen , don't get insulted . Sorry , shuyee . Sorry , jiawen . But one things true they love each other :] .
And my 心肝, 爱你哦~ :)
心肝=linghui .
She calls me 宝贝。
I call her 心肝。
which adds 2geder to 心肝宝贝 :D
to HIM , haha , thanks :) I don't like you , I love you too !

Now the real real real thing about today :
went to school 1 min earlier =_=lll
school as normal , as boring .
-RING *-
end school .
Then take bus ,
go united square , met mum there , then ate at TOAST BOX . Meimei had just trimmed her hair XXD ! So cute :] walk walk around . Got Domo Domo by the 夹娃娃机~ spent $22 on Domo domo :D
i think I'll post some pics of domo domo , in case you don't know . Zz ~ then now homeworked.
LOADSALUV xx3 ,
Stupid Liew Zi Yu ,
bitch ,
bad ,
lots more !
Like what she said ....

No comments:

Post a Comment