Friday, July 16, 2010

HEY , A NEW POST !

This time more on what i did TODAY .
This morning , went to school , normal time .
Woke up early , ate cereal so didnt eat at school .
Got scolded by MDM NEO T-T !
Discussed with BESTIES bout my b'day party (Sort of ?) at US . Universal Studios for short :D .
It'll be fun :]
DAD ROCKS !
Best dad ever .
i just said i wanted my b'day party at US . And he said YES ! i was joking but he said ... YES !
I LOVE YOU , DAD ! AND YOU ROCK LIKE HELL .
I dont think L's going , headprefect's going , i cant wait to see how he screams on th roller coasters . HAHAK . (SCREAMS*)
lol.
CANT WAIT .
Took bus home today ,
i dont like taking buses ,
i love dad's car =[
but ... mom's gotta take care of baby xinyu ,
DAD ... at K.L. =_=
dad's always that busy ,
BUT ................................................
I LOVE HIM .

No comments:

Post a Comment