Wednesday, July 7, 2010

X3

Feeling H A P P Y !
Haha ,
cos today saw that he still kept the thing I gave him :)
yeah !
H a p p y !
He kept th thing I gave him ^^ !
Okay ,
now the real thing .
Went to school normal timing . Had assembly . No special assemblys . Then had the oral communication thingy . Partner wid linghui :) was crazy over my story book . That book was fabulous ! And touching . I cried over that story ,yes I know I'm crazy :D ! The storybook title is : ( chinese cinderella ) nice book :) ! Mrs fong was teaching us the PSLE maths wb and I was reading my boookx . :D ! I hate maths , I LOVE storybooks , especially love stories and novels =D ! Doing my stu- maths homework . =.= hate maths , love English :) bye ,
loadsaluv x33 ,
LIEWZIYU :D !
Chatting with Kor , Headprefect , freddy chong !

No comments:

Post a Comment