Monday, January 31, 2011

Happy yet troubled .


HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR :D ! emoticon20
I can't wait for Wednesday , I'll be taking leave and will go to Pahang , Malaysia . YES YES YES :D I can't wait . Please , NO homework ! You can text me but please , i don't think i can reply . And , of course , I won't be posting till i come back on Saturday :) . I guess I'll miss my laptop :( I really miss 6/1s , in this whole new environment , there's no close friends or whatever . The boys in class are childish . Although 6/1 boys (2010) are QUITE childish too but they have funny + childish jokes but the jokes in our class are lame and childish . Don't misunderstand , the boys ONLY . I guess they won't be reading this ~ :D I MISS P6/1 | 2010 .
When i applied for leave w/ the pricipal , he was damn SCARY . Hope that the VP will not come and find me tmr !
Thanks for all the tags , expert blogger/skinners :D
Till then , people emoticon20
EWWW . MY 爸爸 GETTIN' MORE AND MORE NAGGY-ISH AND UNREASONABLE :P
kekekekekeke

No comments:

Post a Comment