Thursday, April 21, 2011

Ohyeahhhh

Xin Yu , grow up to be even cuter okay ? Don't be naughty ! (n_n)
Currently watching Fairy Tail right now , hmm-mmm , aye sir bibi19
HAPPY , SHE'S NOT CUTE , WHY LIKE HER ? SHE DOESN'T EVEN GIVE A DAMN ABOUT YOU .
It's been some time since I last watched Fairy Tail . Watching episode 72 right now . Yeah , I missed a lot of it , komene :( Loki , seriously , when are you going to appear ? I miss you damn lots ~ perro2

Imma going zoo tomorrow bibi5 LOLOLOL , I seriously can't wait . :O Am I being too childish ? Had my Home Econs exam briefing today , how am i going to pass my practical ?! I can't even cook a sunny side-up . Crap . I have to finish it within 30 minutes if not , 3 marks deducted ! I must prepare for the worst best . Stay positive , girl . porcion Mother's Day coming ? Oh yeah , gonna make something for Mom ! Okay , bye .

No comments:

Post a Comment