Friday, May 6, 2011

found time!

emoticon04

HEYOPEOPLE , I FOUND TIME TO WRITE A POST !


It's friday friday , gotta get down on Friday ~


I bet nobody reads my blog now bibi9 Nevermind , i have been re-watching a lot of dramas lately . Anyone have new dramas to recommend ?!

Anyway , i am currently having my SA1 , I finished my English and Chinese paper , next Tuesday , there'll be a maths and science test :( PLEASE LET ME PASS ! And lately , I had this dream , OMG , I wish the dream was true ! I better don't tell , it's weird :) . HOLIDAY ON MONDAY ! Because the polling thingy . My parents won't be voting , cause they are Malaysian ^^ ~ I don't really understand the PAP thing . I DON'T KNOW WHO IS WHO , WHAT IS WHAT ._. heehee . I feel so stupid . Zzzzz ~

No comments:

Post a Comment