Friday, May 27, 2011

Hurts.

*WARNING : BORING POST COMING RIGHT THROUGH.

No pictures for this post. It's all these words thingies. Okay, so I got back my report book yesterday. I got Top 7 in class, I was quite happy at first. But, when I got home, I told my mom about it, she knows my brother got top 3 in class. She seems really unhappy, she says I'm not studying and trying hard enough. Upon hearing it, I hid in my room and cried. It hurts being compared with. I was really really unhappy. My father looked at the report book and said, "You didn't improve, your brother did." I CRIED EVEN LOUDER. How could he do this? During PSLE and all that, I didn't even get top 7, I always got a top 10. I AM TOTALLY DISSAPOINTED. They still tell me, "Don't compare with other people." So now, who's talking? Urgh. I know I'm rude. Don't bother. I'm just venting my anger writing all these stuffs.

Yes, I used my hair straightener yesterday ! Since I am a beginner , my hair sucks and there wasn't much difference -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment