Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Online shopping!

Hey! Finally the package arrived! Hey wait. Did I tell you guys i shopped online? I guess not. So, i shopped at Pinkyparadise.com and Cute-stuffs.com. I bought a Grey circle contacts (Barbie eye), Candy Doll Lipstick Ramune Pink and Candy Doll Pink Lip Gloss from Pinky paradise. And, Rilakkuma Mini Contact Lens Case, Retro vintage long chain necklace with eyeglass charm. Only the package for Pinky Paradise came. Cute stuff haven't yet. OMG can't wait! Heyheyhey, wait. I haven't told you I started wearing contacts did I? YES I DID! I bought my first from JB, KSL~ It was hard at first but I find it easy now! :D KSL? Have you heard of it? If you happened to go, MAKE SURE YOU GO TO ;  
CAUSEWAY BAY! 铜锣湾 ~
  Why? You may think I'm such a showoff, and you may think I'm lying but, it's my father's restaurant! And they are opening in Singapore at centre point (idk when) Make sure you make a visit! TYVM~
 NARUTO-KUN <3
Okay bye people!

No comments:

Post a Comment