Sunday, July 25, 2010

Afternoon , Dudes !

An afternoon post , guys :D !
Went out just now , now Home-d .
Looked at some blogs just now . Getting some ideas from them , they wont know , cos they dont even know me , they're strangers . i dont know 'em too . So i thought it's okay ? But anw , there werent any good ideas . Went to US just now , United Square , not Universal Stdios or United States , in case u dont know , it's a shopping mall :D .
Super near my home , 5 mins away ba ? By number 11 } My legs . Which means by walking =-=
Anw , mom bought grandma a new hp , What brand was it again ? (GoesCheck*) , i think it's LG Touchscreen . Wow , and grandma KNEW how to use Touchscreen , i was AMAZED . i thought ... [No offence] ppl who are tweeny weeny tiny winsy little bit OLD , dont know how to use touchscreens . Granny , you're GREAT ! i lovexx Grandma , :) . Hey , im going out later ,{dntknowtowhere} . i wanna go to Vivo city , maybe Suntec too :D ! i kinda ♥ Shopping :) .
i bought a new wallet , here is it , SEE ? Pink all th way ~
Um , sorry , i cant show you th picture now , i lost my USB T-T
Gawd , why arent you helping me ?
Sorry , i shouldnt spell your name like that ,
God , why arent you helping me ?
Guys , in case you dont know , im here to remind you , 28 July-Wednesday is weibing's b'day , my brother's future wife :) .
My b'day's coming ! i wonder ... if there's any surprise , NAHH ! no , there wont be de la ! i never ever had a surprise before .

  • Byebye ~ :)
    God bless .

No comments:

Post a Comment