Saturday, July 24, 2010

LateMorning , dudes .

Hello :] . Sorry for not posting . i lost my camera USB . still finding it .
Prayer :
Dear JESUS ,
Please let me know where is my camera USB . I needa post th pics on my BLOG !
[idonteven-knowwhether-Jesusknows-what's-ablog-and-a-cameraUSB] =-=
Jesus , bless me , i NEED to find my USB .
Amen :) .
That's Stupid , i know .
=-=
Wth , where IS IT !?
anw , yesterday , There was a Racial harmony thingy at School , it was COMPULSARY ,
wth . it was boring , helping out at freddy's stall ? He kept escaping , [buyingdrinks-andfood].
The concert was BORING . Right , Shuyee ? Except for the dances .
Jiawen SABOTAGE-D me , she dedicated song , she wrote , "From : ZiYu To LexLeaw" JIAWEN ! The song was ... [forgotle] .
Yesterday grandma came , went out for dinner , i cant promise i CAN show u guys the pics cos i still CANT find my USB !
GOD , BLESS ME .

No comments:

Post a Comment