Friday, March 11, 2011

Complains.


Pilsuk & Jason , totally cute !
The milky couple
face5
Had ballet AND Geography tests today . To me , the Ballet one was more important . Haha . I didn't think I did well in both , both very badly done bibi9 I had alot of GEL on my hair during ballet exam so it was like totally tidy and neat ! I had to be dismissed early from school , so as to have ballet exams bibi22 But I got back for CCA , it was tiring today . Did footdrills . bibi14 Now watching Fairy Tail , DREAM HIGH finish le bibi18 SO HOW AM I GONNA SURVIVE ?! Lol , joking ~ face26
*Added Dream High to one of my favourites !

Tomorrow is BABY XINYU'S birthday party exclamationexclamation I can't wait bibi3 Her real birthdate is on 15th March which is ON the 2nd day of my camp and I don't get to see her AT ALL . How unlucky can I be ?! face27 I can't see her on the first birthday she had AT ALL . And it's her FIRST birthday ! *Highlights -First-* Damn :011:

March Holidays isn't counted as March holidays at all . Only 2 days of holiday . 3 Days taken for camp . 2 days left . Saturday go CCA . Then 3 days . Hah , how lucky can WE be ? face34

I know I am like now the super complain queen . I don't mind being called , though bibi19

BYE ! Off the watch Fairy Tail ~

No comments:

Post a Comment