Saturday, March 12, 2011

Pray for the World .



PRAY FOR JAPAN , PHILLIPHINES , THE WORLD !
I SAW THIS POSTS IN SOME AWESOME BLOGGER'S POST !
Pray for them !

The world is somehow getting worse and worse face20 What will happen to all of us ? Will the World end soon ? Will we all dissapear ? What will happen ? I am sad emoticon20 Dad told me this, "如果世界末日,全部人都会不见,所以干嘛伤心?" Although what he said make SOME sense , I still feel sad !! emoticon20 We all don't know what will happen . Maybe right now , right here , earthquake will come , Tsunami will come . AND WE ALL DISSAPEAR . But we all don't know , don't we ? I guess this is a punishment for Human , for Man , for KILLING Mother Earth . I guess we can't do anything . The only thing we can do is pray`~



PRAY FOR US ! PRAY FOR EVERYONE !

No comments:

Post a Comment