Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Lonely

Sometimes I do want to find my half apple , I feel lonely sometimes. Especially when you see others hugging and laughing with their half apple . Lonely ~ I am so lonely .
Wait , I needa go change into my pyjamas and brush my teethy . Wait ah !

Waitingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg . Stitch you so cute !


- 10 MINS LATER -

YO ! I am back in my Pink Spongebob outfit . LOL mom bought it for me . I didn't really liked it , AT FIRST . But it's really comfy . And I came round to like it . Okay , had my Maths paper 1 and Science exam today . Maths was okay okay la but Science , uh-uh *Shakes head , not good . There wasn't really enough time , i had to finish my work very rushly :/ Thank God that maths was easier . hah . Having Geography exam tmr , coming home at 9.30 am plus ! YAY . I'll be coming straight home then shower then go out to United Square , having lunch w mom & mei . Ugh , i hate Geog . I revised already . NOW MY HEAD IS FILLED WITH ALL THOSE STUFFS . BRRRRRRRRR ! Shall end this post ! Sayonara , bonjour , ciaos ! bibi3

No comments:

Post a Comment